Support the library – make a donation!
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Donate online
- Donate by mail Click here for a donation form, then please mail it with a check to: Friends of Alameda Free Library, P.O. Box 1024, Alameda, CA 94501 You can also drop it off at the circulation desk in the Main Library.
- Donate Stocks or Securities
- Make a donation through your IRA or Donor Advised Fund: Clients of Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, and BNY Mellon can easily make a designation through the DAF Direct link on this page. DAF Direct
- Remember FAL in your Estate Planning
- Make a purchase at AmazonSmile
Support the Friends of the Alameda Free Library every time you shop on Amazon. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Friends of the Alameda Free Library, Inc. FAL will receive 0.5% on each eligible purchase.
- Amazon Smile “Wish List” on our AmazonSmile profile. Please do look there for items FAL currently is in need of to continue to offer the programs and services you love.
Wish List: (also at Amazonsmile)
FAL is in need of several iPads! (1-4)
Ideally 10.2 inch. 8th Generation or newer.
As we plan the reopening of our Cafe, Booksale and Events to process our Credit Card gifts and purchases we are planning for as much contact free payment options as we can to keep our community safe. Do you have one or more you are no longer using?
Consider donating to FAL.
Each donation will receive a Gift In Kind Tax Donation receipt-letter.
For more information contact:
Fund Development Manager
You can also support FAL by donating books for our twice-yearly used book sales.
Click here for more details on when and how to donate.
Friends of the Alameda Free Library is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Tax ID 23-7437087.