Support the library – make a donation!
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Donate Online – View our new 50th Anniversary Giving Tiers Here!
- Donate by Mail
Print a Donation Form and mail it with a check to:
Friends of the Alameda Free Library
P.O. Box 1024
Alameda, CA 94501
You can also drop it off at the circulation desk in the Main Library
- Donate Stocks or Securities –Instructions
- Donate Through Your IRA or Donor Advised Fund
Clients of Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, and BNY Mellon can easily make a designation through DAF Direct link on this page.
- Remember FAL in Your Estate Planning – More info soon.
- Send a Memorial or Tribute Gift and honor a loved one.
- Become a sponsor of Live @ The Library Concerts! Sponsorship Info:
- Gift in Kind (not books)- FAL has an Amazon Wish list of items that are needed on a day to day basis. FAL also welcomes Gift Cards and goods and services and discounts for upcoming events. Our current list is listed here. (currently in development)
For more information, contact: Kelly Ground, Fund Development Manager
The Friends of the Alameda Free Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID 23-7437087