2023 FAL Officers
2023 FAL Directors
The Board meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30pm (no meeting in December). The public is welcome to attend. If you are interested in attending, email us at email@example.com and a Zoom link will be shared with you.
Call for FAL Board Members
FAL is accepting applications from members of the Alameda community who would like to serve on our Board of Directors. We are looking for applicants who reflect the diversity of the Alameda community and would like to enhance their leadership skills while advocating for a strong, vibrant library.
To apply, please send a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate why you are interested in serving on the Board and how your background and expertise could support the Board.
Responsibilities of Each FAL Board Member
- Take an active role in steering the direction of FAL and ensuring it is fulfilling its mission.
- Dedicate time to advocacy and fundraising activities.
- Regularly attend board meetings.
- Participate actively in committee work.
- Engage in fundraising activities.
- Help to recruit exceptional new board members.
The FAL Bylaws are available in PDF form by clicking here.